Dedicated to Business and Family Legal Solutions Since 1950
When our full-service law firm of Williams, Welser, Kratcoski & Can, L.L.C., was founded, Harry S. Truman was our country's commander-in-chief.
Eleven presidents and countless cultural changes later, our law offices are still thriving, right alongside you. With more than 60 years of experience behind us, our firm continues to be honored by the opportunity to serve Portage and Summit Counties in practice areas ranging from divorce to starting a business.
Of all our accomplishments, we are proudest of the lasting relationships our firm has with the individuals, families and businesses who are our clients. Our firm still sees many of our original clients, and when they have an urgent legal matter, they think of our lawyers first.
Be a part of a northeast Ohio tradition. Contact our Portage County real estate and family law attorneys in Kent today, to arrange an initial consultation.
Help With Your Business, Home, Property and Family Law Needs
Our attorneys offer a range of comprehensive legal services designed to help clients solve their legal issues, including:
- Real estate law — real estate litigation, commercial and residential landlord-tenant evictions and other disputes as well as many other residential and commercial real estate transactions
- Business and commercial law — business formation and entity selection, litigation over contract disputes, business succession, contract drafting and review, and other business law issues
- Estate planning and probate — wills and living wills, trusts, powers of attorney, estate and probate administration, probate litigation, guardianships and conservatorships
- Criminal defense — DUI/OVI, violent crime charges, drug crimes, sex crimes, theft and Internet crimes in state courts
- Family law — including high net worth divorce, military divorce and dissolution, interstate custody disputes, parental relocation issues, child and spousal support, property division, and post-decree modification and enforcement actions
- Civil litigation — including prosecution of personal injury and other tort claims, business disputes, commercial and personal collection matters and a host of many other civil-related disputes
Speak With Our Kent Criminal Defense and Real Estate Lawyers
Williams, Welser, Kratcoski & Can, L.L.C., has strong roots in the community and is dedicated to helping you find positive resolutions to your legal matters. After loyally serving your grandparents and parents, the time has come for us to serve you.
Schedule your first meeting with our team of Kent lawyers by calling toll free at 888-324-6269 or contact our Kent business law and criminal defense attorneys at our firm. Evening and weekend appointments are available upon request.