Errol A. Can
Errol A. Can began his law career as an assistant county prosecutor in Portage County, focusing on the prosecution of felonies and misdemeanors. After leaving the Portage County Prosecutor’s office, he maintained a private practice concentrating on criminal defense. Attorney Can joined the Firm in 1998.
Attorney Can currently concentrates on criminal defense, including all types of felonies and misdemeanors in Portage County as well as other adjoining counties.
Attorney Can is a graduate of Albion College majoring in Global Power Relations and the Thomas M. Cooley School of Law. He is a member of the Ohio Academy of Criminal Defense Lawyers Association and the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- Post-Conviction Remedies
- Student Discipline / Legal Services
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- OVI & DUI Representation
- Ohio, 1992
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- Albion College, Albion, Michigan
- Major: Global Power Relations
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Portage County, Assistant County Prosecutor
- Ohio Academy of Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Member
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
Located in Kent, Ohio, we service area including but not limited to Akron, Streetsboro, Aurora, Kent, Ravenna, Stow, Brimfield, Hiram, Cuyahoga Falls, Fairlawn, Hudson, Macedonia, Mogadore, Northfield, Peninsula, Tallmadge, Twinsburg as well as Portage County and Summit County. Northeast Ohio Law Firm.