Experienced Business Attorney’s in Kent, Ohio
Starting a business is an exciting endeavor, but also one that requires a great deal of planning. Many business ventures fail within one or two years. Forming a business entity is the best way to launch your endeavor, while also protecting your personal assets. Obtaining experienced legal counsel should be the first step in forming a business. An attorney experienced in business formation and planning can offer guidance in selecting the appropriate entity for your business plan and draft the required legal documents.
Choosing a Business Entity
Prospective business owners may choose from several types of business entities. Each has its advantages, but also have different legal requirements and tax ramifications. The business formation and planning attorneys at Williams, Kratcoski, Griffin & Can, LLC have the experience and foresight to help you:
- Select the appropriate business entity for your particular business needs
- Choose a business entity from a tax perspective
- Create a corporate shield to protect your personal assets from business creditors
- Complete and file the correct documentation to form your business
- Guide your business through growth and changes in your life and the economy
- Properly handle adversity and legally dissolve and wind up your business
- Properly handle prosperity should you sell your business or acquire another
These items are just the beginning of the planning and decision making that goes with owning and operating a business. Issues will come up along the way, and having an attorney you trust is a vital component to the operation of your business. The business lawyers at Williams, Kratcoski, Griffin & Can, LLC have the knowledge and experience to assist you with formation, operation, and governance of your business. Advice and practical business planning helps lay a foundation for your businesses long term success.
For all business formation and planning needs, contact the attorneys at Williams, Kratcoski, Griffin & Can, LLC.