Protecting Your Rights in State Court
If felony or misdemeanor charges are endangering your freedom and future, you need an experienced criminal defense lawyer on your side. Do not wait for prosecutors to mount a case against you. Make sure your rights are protected every step of the way with Williams, Kratcoski & Can, L.L.C.
We will explore all of your legal options and leave no stone unturned. We investigate thoroughly, negotiate skillfully and look for evidence that could get your charges dismissed, such as evidence of illegal search and seizure or other police procedure irregularity.
Respected Law Firm Standing Up for Your Rights
Our respected law firm is a northeast Ohio tradition. When you enter the courtroom with a Portage County criminal defense attorney from our firm, your case has credibility. We speak loudly and clearly for your rights, to judges and juries.
Contact our Portage County criminal defense attorneys for an initial consultation where we will discuss your arrest, the charges against you and the penalties you face.
Aggressive Criminal Defense for More Than 60 Years
Since 1950, our skilled Ohio lawyers have worked in state courts, most prevalently in Ravenna and Kent, handling felony criminal cases such as:
- DUI/OVI — first-time and repeat drunk driving offenders, driving with license suspended or revoked and vehicular homicide
- Drug crimes — possession, trafficking, manufacture, cultivation, importation, sale and delivery
- Violent crimes — simple and aggravated assault, homicide, manslaughter, armed robbery and domestic violence
- White collar crimes — embezzlement, extortion, money laundering, forgery and bribery
- Theft — burglary, larceny, retail theft, identity theft, credit card fraud and writing bad checks
- Student crimes — defenses against school suspension rulings and serious criminal charges
We can also provide experienced criminal defense for misdemeanor offenses and juvenile crimes.
A criminal conviction could severely impact your life. Do not plead guilty and accept harsh punishments for a crime you did not commit. Our aggressive, full-service defense law firm will work to make sure that your rights are protected inside and outside of the courtroom.
If You Have Been Arrested, Contact Our DUI Attorneys Immediately
You have the right to remain silent. You have the right to an attorney. Do not speak to police until you have consulted with an experienced criminal defense attorney.
Contact our DUI lawyers online or call us at 330-673-3444 to set up an appointment.