Compassionate Ohio Divorce Attorneys Since 1950
For personal attention to your contested, military or high asset divorce, come to Williams, Kratcoski & Can, L.L.C. Our experienced attorneys have helped clients achieve their divorce goals for more than 60 years. We discuss your case, formulate strategies around all of your legal options and negotiate skillfully in your best interests.
If a more aggressive team approach is needed, we are fully prepared to advocate for you in divorce litigation. If your goals are not being met through a negotiated process, the courtroom can be the correct venue for resolutions of major differences.
Ideally, your divorce should dignify the time, energy, finances and emotions you invested in your relationship. Your choice of divorce attorneys should benefit you, your children and the happier future you envision. Contact our full-service Kent family law firm for an initial consultation.
Advice You Need and Results You Deserve
Our caring lawyers have honest answers, realistic assessments and practical solutions for your divorce concerns such as:
- Uncontested marital dissolution
- Contested divorce
- Military divorce
- High net worth divorce
- Child custody
- Child support
- Alimony (spousal support)
- Property division
Since 1950, our respected Ohio law offices have worked hard toward bringing peace of mind to families like yours. We are proud of the lasting relationships we have built with our clients.
Helping You With Every Aspect of Your Dissolution
In a contested divorce, issues and disputes are resolved in court by a judge who is not familiar with your situation and family. However, in dissolution, you stay in control of all aspects of your divorce, including:
- Child custody, parenting plans and child visitation schedules — We will work with you to negotiate for a shared parenting plan that speaks to your family’s unique needs, with consideration of all vacations, work schedules and holidays.
- Spousal support (a.k.a alimony) — Whether you or your spouse needs temporary or permanent alimony, we can help you develop an alimony strategy that works for you.
- Dividing assets and debts — Over the course of your marriage, you have built a portfolio of assets and debts that are unique to you. Our attorneys will help you distribute the property and debts in a fair and equitable manner in your dissolution.
Contact Us for an Initial Consultation
We discuss your case in an atmosphere of candor, courtesy and confidentiality at all times. Contact our law offices for a consultation about your unique case. Call us at 330-673-3444. Evening and weekend appointments available upon request.