Student crimes command national headlines. If your northeast Ohio college or university student has been arrested, one law firm has the experience and reputation to handle his or her legal affairs: Williams, Kratcoski, Griffin & Can, LLC.
We provide attentive and aggressive representation that gets results. Our criminal defense lawyers have protected the rights of clients of all ages since 1950.
Contact us for an initial consultation. Our skilled attorneys work hard to help students at Kent State, Hiram and Akron University to avoid school suspension, expulsion and adult punishments in criminal cases and judicial affairs proceedings.
Quality Representation for Your Student
We want out-of-state parents of Ohio collegians to have peace of mind that their children’s legal matters are being capably handled.
We can help you if your son or daughter has been arrested for a serious offense such as:
- DUI/OVI — including drunk driving, driving while suspended or revoked and vehicular manslaughter
- Drug crime — including drug possession, distribution, trafficking, manufacture and party drugs
- Violent crime — including assault, aggravated assault, assault and battery, murder and manslaughter
- Sex crime — including rape and date rape
- Internet crime — including cyber-bullying, identity theft and computer hacking
- Theft — including burglary, larceny, home invasion and armed robbery
You can trust the experienced student crimes defense team at Williams, Kratcoski, Griffin & Can, LLC. Our efficient, personalized legal services have built lasting relationships with our clients for more than 60 years.